Hi Everyone, I just talked to Bill, and we agree that we would like everyone to hold tight and not jump to any decisions before we have a chance to talk a little bit further (especially since all of this is very surprising news to Bill and I). This is a difficult subject to thoroughly discuss via email so Bill will try to chat with some of you when he arrives at the labs in just a few minutes. In the mean-time, it would be helpful for us to understand what you are hoping to gain by making a substitution decision today as opposed to sometime on Wednesday or Thursday? Thanks for keeping us informed - we appreciate your communications. Sharon -----Original Message----- From: Jason R Koppe (RIT Student) Sent: Monday, February 25, 2008 10:30 AM To: Ryan Weigand (RIT Student); Christopher R Forbes; Gerry Brunelle (RIT Student); 'Alex Getty (Xenolithic)'; 'Thomas Vachon' Cc: 'Kristian Stokes'; Ronald R Valente; 'Ben Allen'; Thomas B Haskell (RIT Student); Eric Dominik (RIT Student); Sharon Mason; Bill Stackpole Subject: RE: Decision Time I think a substitution is the best idea for your health and the team's success. -- Jason Koppe Rochester Institute of Technology jrk9055@rit.edu Cell (210) 445-8242 -----Original Message----- From: Ryan Weigand (RIT Student) Sent: Monday, February 25, 2008 10:26 AM To: Christopher R Forbes; Gerry Brunelle (RIT Student); 'Alex Getty (Xenolithic)'; 'Thomas Vachon' Cc: 'Kristian Stokes'; Ronald R Valente; Jason R Koppe (RIT Student); 'Ben Allen'; Thomas B Haskell (RIT Student); Eric Dominik (RIT Student); Sharon Mason; Bill Stackpole Subject: Decision Time Hey guys, I know we wanted to decide today whether or not a substitute would be needed. This is a decision I wanted to discuss with the rest of the group. As of right now, I'm still experiencing headaches (albeit much better than the ones I was having last week). I would hope by Friday it would be better, however it's not 100%. On that note, I wanted to get everyones input on the situation. I'm very sympathetic to the needs of the team, and I completely understand why the group would decide to go with an alternate. While I would love to compete in the competition, I realize that this is much larger than I am. I want what is best for the team whether I am involved or not. Please let me know what you think. Best Regards, Ryan